Dan's Bike Repair

DGrabiec

Ignore me , will edit once looked.

Looks like your living the dream dude (Y) , nice aysteically pleasing site , im not much of a web geek but I think it could have loaded faster and had maybe more media and information on yourself. Also that promo vid was a bit misleading as I expected an advert of some kind.

hope you do well and im sure the other guys/girls will offer their advice on here.

p.s what was the song ?

Edited by CBProductions

Get a host that doesn't show 5, yes, 5 advertisements all over the place, not to mention attempts at around 3 pop-up's window, nor make me click twice just to get to the homepage, and i may actually take the site seriously.

From what i saw before getting frustrated, it looked quite promising.

Made on a Mac? Do i plaster "Made on Windows" over my sites? Does anyone else? No. :ermm:

thanks for the input guys!

yeah the .tk site kinda really sucks :( i'll sort that out once i get a little more money from the bussiness

and the made on a mac, sorry but once you go mac, you dont go back :D

and the song is Such Great Height - Postal Service

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good lad , stick to that don't listen to the darkside :P hehe ,

'made on a mac' just says 'can't figure out how to use a proper computer' to me. plus, nobody gives a shit.

seriously though - it took too long to load (2MBit line) and you really shouldn't use serif fonts for screen viewing. I'd also be inclined to put contact details on every page. apart from that it looks quite nice - the art and photos are pleasant enough and it's not hurt my eyes to look at it.

compress the images a bit and use a font without serifs and I think you're alright for the time being. If you want to get professional in the future start researching accessibility and buying a decent domain name.