Tyketrial Event On 7th May

cleanbikes

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we've had to change the venue for Sunday's competition.

It will now be at Back Cowm Quarry, Whitworth, Nr Rochdale. Same time and everything, just a different venue.

If you've already sent your entry form, no problem it will be carried forward. If you haven't - get it sent off now! (Downloadable from here)

Disappointing when we were expecting a new venue - but hey, practice for the next British Championship round!!! (Y)

While you're on there, take a look at the June dates - a two-day at Brimham Rocks with camping overnight! More information and details after our next meeting. :)

Hey,

Barbara or wayne , would it be possible if i just sent the original entry form off ( the one for the Lindale trial) but just cross the name out and write down Back Cowm quarry so that the organizer doesn't get confused ect. Or is there a new form to download/ print off.

Thanks again

Steve

P.s if it is late due to post will I still have an entry. ( i wasn't originally going to the lindale trial=> too far to travel, so I haven't sent the forms off as urgently)

Hey,

Barbara or wayne , would it be possible if i just sent the original entry form off ( the one for the Lindale trial) but just cross the name out and write down Back Cowm quarry so that the organizer doesn't get confused ect. Or is there a new form to download/ print off.

Thanks again

Steve

P.s if it is late due to post will I still have an entry. ( i wasn't originally going to the lindale trial=> too far to travel, so I haven't sent the forms off as urgently)

The original form changed will be fine. Yes you'll stll have an entry.

Hey,

I'll just print off a new form, I will need the top for directions.

Saves faffing around with the old form.

Is the trial in Whit worth it's self. I cant find any Quarry near whitworht on Multimap.com

Steve

Also known as "Facit Old Quarry" - it's on the hill top above "Cowm reservoir" - here