Back Wheel Problems

im strugling to go to my back wheel on walls i can get about fork hight but thats pathetic i need to go higher

i hear its all about technique but i think differnt can anyone help me like whats the best way to get hight how do i land do i preload or not if antone can help me please do

Practise, I know it doesn't just work like that, but it seriously does.

Get some pallets or something, and just push yourself, once you can get it like 5 times, make it bigger, and you will just learn alot easyer, well I did anyway.

Mat

Hello, when i was learning i was told that its all about the arms and the ass. Try to get your ass behind the frame more allowing you more space to lift up the bike but remember not to keep to much weight at the back because you will not be able to hop afterwards. And remember its all in the ass.............................

Cheers, Andy

if your tyres pretty solid, let some air out, this allows more bounce and makes life easier :P

also, you really need to try and dip the front end down more, you can use that as momentum to get the upwards motion needed (Y)

when you roll up to the object preload your body by bending your knee and arms have your opposite foot

forwards and then do half a crank stroke then hop use the crank stroke to give you kick it is all about

timing to hop and kick off once you get that you can just go higher and higher (Y)

Hey

Well basicly you just got to keep trying for it, dont go at it for 5 mins then decide thats enough, keep going at it harder and harder and if its not working try changing the way your doing something, speed for example, i found it easier if i got a little bit more speed. Its all about technique and pushing yourself.

Good Luck

Rob

Pedal-up

Roll at the wall like you mean it. Focus on where you wanna land. Bad foot at about the 12 o'clock position.

IPB Image

As you get nearer the wall, start pedalling hard, whilst crouching down over the bars, ready to spring up.

IPB Image

As you pull up and your good foot comes round to the top of the stroke, start really throwing your body up, and lifting the bars up hard with your arms.

IPB Image

Extend your body vertically, meaning you can suck the bike up underneath you higher. Just spring up super hard, whilst still pulling the bars hard.

IPB Image

Throw the bars forwards once the front's cleared the wall fully, and bring the back of the bike up with your hips, knees and ankles. Just suck it up IPB Image

IPB Image

That should do it, really...