Hope Pro2 Front Hub

Hope Mono Trial Disc Brake

Echo Team Forks

Tryall Bars/Stem

Profile Rear Hub

Echo Cranks

05 Maggy on 04 Lever

Onza Pedals

Thanks to Siders for the hosting, love you.

BTW, wank photo, does it no favours what so ever. I'll try and get some better photos.

im sorry to have to say this, hopefully sane people will agree with me that that looks foul. :sick: The fluro rims only go with certain colour, and tpro colour isnt one of them!!! other than that it isnt bad, but since ive got onza carbon bars, i hate the try-alls, too low and flat.

Anyway, sure u like it, and more importantly ride it, instead about bothering about how it looks.

-Andrew

im sorry to have to say this, hopefully sane people will agree with me that that looks foul. :sick: The fluro rims only go with certain colour, and tpro colour isnt one of them!!! other than that it isnt bad, but since ive got onza carbon bars, i hate the try-alls, too low and flat.

Anyway, sure u like it, and more importantly ride it, instead about bothering about how it looks.

-Andrew

thank fook for that.

I love anzo with all my fuzzy little heart but seriously, that looks worse than mine. :P

and yes - to quote somebody (again) bike is for ride not sex looking

(i went to art college)

Agreed on the bars, they are terrible. Zoos on the way soon though. It might not be to some peoples taste but I've got a good 80/90% liking it...can't complain. :)

Yea, I am a bit of a tart with bikes, but I don't really see it as a problem. I think the rims look sweet...makes a nice change from the 'look at my bike...black rims, blah blah blah'. I'm not trying to sound nasty, I appriciate the comments, but no matter how my bike looks, some will hate, some will love. Personally, I love....and, as mentioned, tis' all that matters:D

BR Koxx frame on the go when available...watch this space.

Thanks for comments y'all

The fluro rims only go with certain colour, and tpro colour isnt one of them!!!

IPB Image

:P