Tonight.

Synergy

Went to my school prom Friday evening, limo there and back to my house with my mates and our gfs. Put a tent up the night before for somewhere to drink in. None of the girls stayed over as of some having work in the morning, i was 'ill' for work :). Then after the girls went we got one of them disposable BBQs out and cooked everything out my kitchen on it. A glass bowl thing full of candles caught fully alight so we managed to get it out the tent so i could kick it to put it out. Ended up gettin to sleep at about 4ish, and woke up to find what other things we had done :mellow: .

Last night i went round my gfs aunt's to help babysit, and her cousins wouldn't go to bed until their parents got back :( , but i still enjoyed just being with her :) .

They were my last two nights which were awesome, and i'm now having to drink loads of water as i've had nothing but alcohol in the last two days. Overall probably the best weekend i've had, although i'm now sat here doing prep for my art exam tomorrow.

Me

How old am I dave :P

I know what you mean but no I had my provisional with me. T'was my first night out to a decent city and to be honest Liverpool is so much better than the shit hole I currently live in (N)

Anyway dave, what are you doing tonight?

a) masterbation

B) quite night in

c) loud night out

d) something else :turned:

Me

How old am I dave :P

I know what you mean but no I had my provisional with me. T'was my first night out to a decent city and to be honest Liverpool is so much better than the shit hole I currently live in (N)

Anyway dave, what are you doing tonight?

a) masterbation

B) quite night in

c) loud night out

d) something else :turned:

Happy birthday for friday partz :D