Adam And Eve Productions

STEVE-0

Hello, right ok after ad101 moved to uni there hasn’t been me to capture any footage of him and he cant be bothered to do it himself so seeing as I had loads of footage going right back to January (when it was snowing)! I thought I’d make myself a promo vid in the meantime. I’ve been riding 4 and a half years now and still loving trials as much as I did in the early days if not more…footage is from Dartmouth in Devon, Brentwood in Essex and London in London, :P

Apologies for length, size + quality etc but I had a lot of footage, not the best compression and unfortunately no 2 grand video camera! Although I think it’s turned out alright. And because a lot of the filming was done my self there are some bad angles (I need a tripod). Thanks to Adam Storey, Dan Picket, Dan Wheeler and Jamie Dyson for other filming…even though some of them are having a fit trying :lol:

…Anyway hope you like! ^_^

Your comments are very welcome....It will be nice to hear what you think of the editing.

Steve-O (Y)

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/adeve

ADEVE---STEVE-O Promo.mpeg

Anyway as said, crash vid was on its way and is now here...the decision is up to you to what u watch first

Edited by STEVE-0

Cool video, at the start the riding wasnt great but then it got better and better and i was quite impresed, there some nice taps and pause hops in there. I wanted it to go on more but then it ended :( , ah well ..... hope to see some more vids from you :D .

Do you think if i wrote less in the first post more people would reply because at least they could complain!!

>_<(N)

feedback would be nice - maybe even a little hello?

sorry if im pissing anyone off, just say :shifty:

Edited by STEVE-0

I thought it was a pretty neat video to be honest, some of the music wasn't to my taste but it had a very fun feel to the video (Y) Some good riding in there too, some intresting lines and good control like holding the back wheel on that bench after wheel swapping it then turning and gapping to bin, thats the kind of riding I'm into rather than the one move tricks of these days.

If its bad people comment, if its amazing people comment, if its just good people dont tend to write much, dont worry it was a pretty cool vid :)

Olly.

I thought it was a pretty neat video to be honest, some of the music wasn't to my taste but it had a very fun feel to the video (Y) Some good riding in there too, some intresting lines and good control like holding the back wheel on that bench after wheel swapping it then turning and gapping to bin, thats the kind of riding I'm into rather than the one move tricks of these days.

If its bad people comment, if its amazing people comment, if its just good people dont tend to write much, dont worry it was a pretty cool vid :)

Olly.

I couldnt agree more. (Y)

I thought the video was good, some good riding and OK editing, overall interesting to watch. :)

Olly.

Cheers mate...and i totally agree, even if the rider is not amazing they can still find some amazing lines, i think thats what makes so many people like BMX riding because its all about being original etc.

made me so happy that someone has said something though... :D:D:D

thanks luke as well

Steve