Mod Trials £650

samreeve

another t-mag spec two would be just as good? do you want a mod or a stock... i'm not sure on prices but the new monty pr looks to be a really good buy and well worth looking at if its in your price range (Y) or even if its cheaper... then you can upgrade the freewheel and pads and whatever really... :rolleyes:

Common sense, koxx will be a better bike as it is a higher spec, monty is 650 brand new and the koxx is 1000 brand new, also the koxx has an eno which is 85 quid alone and also a chris king headset. My mate has the monty, he likes it but it is quite heavy compared with the koxx.

IMO the koxx will definately be a better bike but its all down to opinion, second hand is the way forward though, so much more bike for your money.

there all decent bikes mate, but i would go for the monty if i were you, buying second hand is most definately not the way to go... from experience it seems like it is from the parts on the bikes but sometimes the parts may have been bodged and also worn... the person selling has built it up to their own personal preferation... go for the monty as its well worth the money and its new... don't you just love the feel of a brand new bike :wub: go for it mate... let us know how you get on (Y) you wanna know about buying second hand bikes? talk to gears... not saying his bike was a state when he bought it... but sometimes your not too pleased with the bike... i bought a mumba and it came with a f**ked headset and odd cranks... i wasnt pleased... some may be but i certainly wasnt...

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

I would not go for the same bike try somthing else out like that koxx. If i was in your position i would go for the koxx it is a lot better spec and looks like it is in very good condition and has a very good spec with the ENO, Chris king headset hope/tryall disk brake. But it is up to you mate, imo i would go for the koxx but it's your molaa so good luck with it mate hope you get what you wanted.

ricky