hi :)

my names dave and i live in keighley.......i ride a monty221 pr frame with onza parts.

i've been riding for about 6 week now i bought my bike off a friend for £170 it was a full t-bird when i got it though.

i think i'm doing ok at the moment my biggest drop is 7 blue pallets and i can gap about 3 quarter bike length on a flat gap :)

my friends told me about the forum and i thought id join but it took me long enough to find out how to activate the account :lol:

anyway i've heard that people can be pretty harsh on this forum i just hope they aren't harsh to me :S

thanks for reading my post ;)

Edited by lil rider dave

hello dave good to see that there are still new people coming on to the forum. Your bike sounds good but are you going to change the onza parts on it. Most people on here want be harsh to you unless you do some thing stupid like talk in text chat.

Also welcome to the forum hope that you find the help you did on it and that all the people are not harsh to you so good luck with the biking and keep it up.

my names dave and i live in keighley.......i ride a monty221 pr frame with onza parts(lie).

i've been riding for about 6 week now i bought my bike off a friend for £170 it was a full t-bird when i got it though.

i think i'm doing ok at the moment my biggest drop is 7 blue pallets(lie) and i can gap about 3 quarter bike length on a flat gap :)

my friends told me about the forum and i thought id join but it took me long enough to find out how to activate the account :lol:

anyway i've heard that people can be pretty harsh on this forum i just hope they aren't harsh to me :S

Orite Dave Welcome to the forum and don't lie about your bike you've got a standard t bird...

Alright Dave, Welcome to the forum. You seem to be riding well for the amount of time you have been doing it, you must be a fast learner which always helps. The members in the forum are only harsh if you dont obey the rules and you make stupid threads like 'rate my bike' and 'best stem' just pointless threads like that. Treat the forum right and it will treat you right. Anyway safe riding and enjoy the forum. Oz

Edited by EchoOz

my names dave and i live in keighley.......i ride a monty221 pr frame with onza parts.

i think i'm doing ok at the moment my biggest drop is 7 blue pallets and i can gap about 3 quarter bike length on a flat gap :)

Welcome to the forum , Hopefully you will be able to post in Trials chat asking people how to do stuff , Side hop, Tap Etc Etc. People can be quite harsh but only when you post really pointless topics like this:/

Selling Eno (example) In NMC

How long till i get validates??? (example)

Don't post like that and you will do find , read the guidelines too , good luck (Y)

Edited by Ride or die

People can be quite harsh but only when you post really pointless topics like this:/

(Y)

You really are a prat. You post the most harsh replys. This guy has introduced him self, but there you are putting him down..I know he hasnt used the best of Grammar, but atleast it isnt all in "txt tlk"

What dan6061 said, it describes you perfectly. You wonder why you havent been validated yet....

You really are a prat. You post the most harsh replys. This guy has introduced him self, but there you are putting him down..I know he hasnt used the best of Grammar, but atleast it isnt all in "txt tlk"

What dan6061 said, it describes you perfectly. You wonder why you havent been validated yet....

:lol:

And tell me how im being Harsh ..?

:lol:

And tell me how im being Harsh ..?

I've warned you about this before. Just concentrate on your own posts and getting validated yourself instead of taking time out to criticise other peoples posts. Stop trying to be a moderater all the time, it really isnt helping your own chances, infact quite the opposite.

I've warned you about this before. Just concentrate on your own posts and getting validated yourself instead of taking time out to criticise other peoples posts. Stop trying to be a moderater all the time, it really isnt helping your own chances, infact quite the opposite.

Ha ha, that was some ownage there :-

Welcome to the forum mate, if u have any problems try searching first... but if there's no results or its something only relevant to you don't hesitate to ask... the majority of the people on here are willing to help and some know what they're talking about.