Some Of Yee Old Monty

crazy_gap girl

Dirty tyres, just how we like them, eh Nadine?! :P A few too many stickers for my liking though, but ahh well!

Are you entering any competition in the near future, id like to have go on it. And even though some people get me confused with Lois Morgan doesnt mean Monty's are girls bikes (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ May 23 2006, 05:51 PM)

Dirty tyres, just how we like them, eh Nadine?! :P A few too many stickers for my liking though, but ahh well!

Are you entering any competition in the near future, id like to have go on it. And even though some people get me confused with Lois Morgan doesnt mean Monty's are girls bikes (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

:lol: You DO look like a girly!

Looks nice, but i don't like the way they ride. Prefare the '04 model.

Rear disk.....?

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ May 23 2006, 05:51 PM)

Cheers,

Joe.

I hopefully should be doing the brits round in june, im not exactly sure this year. Its quite a busyish year.

I can't really see/ feel any difference in the Ti modles of monty lol... i think its probly about the degree of your bars (thats if you ran monty riser)

Thanks for the comments :)

What's the allen bolt in the headtube for?

Also, it's re-assuring to know that it's not just my Monty bars that have the printing on the upside down!

Its got "SSS" i think it stands for stearing stop system :unsure: ... all it does is stops your bars spinning 360, it stops them at 90 degrees insted.. which is abit poo but it protects your cables :)

You could take it out but that would mean recking the monty sticker with a window :P:P:lol::rolleyes: