Ive Had Some Bikes Stolen

Matt_Tupman

Hey guys some complete twats raided our house the other night and nicked some bikes :(

Bike 1

My little brothers Monty 205 PR (the really little one) it's silver and is a very rare bike to see in the UK, I think only about 5 or so have been sold. it's got multi coloured spokey dokeys and is pretty mint.

Pictures and spec

Bike 2

My Carrera Fury Cross country bike, It's brand new >_< um standered spec but does have DMR V8 pedals and a Selle seat.

Picture and spec (Y)

Bike 3

My other brothers custom dirt jump bike, has DJ 1 forks I think, a white frame with Scorpa stickers on it, DDG hubs on D521s, truvative cranks and Avid v-brakes.

I will get some pictuers up asap of this.

I also had some tryall and monty wheels stolen but I don't expect these to turn up :( .

If you hear of anything or spot anything on Ebay please let me know. They made a big mistake in stealing the Monty as its such a rare bike to see so hopefully we'll be able to catch them when they try to shift it.

Cheers

Matt

Do you have any of the cerial numbers off the frames written down anywhere?

No :( wish i'd written them down now but the stupid thing is that our house has never been broken into in the 19 years we've lived here so wasn't really expecting it.