South East Extreme Sports Show

MaXsteri

Info here

Apparently it was on the news and everything, but i haven't heard/seen any adverts for it :S

It looks alright, but I wont be going as its too short notice and i have too much work. But i thought other people might be interested.

Line Up

10.30am Team Extreme present the awesome vert halfpipe show

11.00am UKFMX Motocross Freestyle show including the freestyle backflip by Gary Taylor and Chris Brock!

11.30am MAD – Mountain Bike Aerial Display Team. The best in mountain bike stunt riding.

12.00pm Monster Trucks. See Li’l Devil and Bigfoot jump head to head.

12.30pm Mini Bike Racing. Little bikes. Big action

1.00pm UKFMX Motocross Freestyle show including the freestyle backflip by Gary Taylor and Chris Brock!

1.30pm MAD – Mountain Bike Aerial Display Team. The best in mountain bike stunt riding.

2.00pm Team Extreme present another round of tricks and stunts on the half pipe.

2.30pm Mini Bike Racing. The little bikes are put through their paces for the 2nd time.

3.00pm UKFMX – Last chance to see the freestyle motocross backflip.

3.30pm MAD - Final mountain bike stunt show of the day.

4.00pm Team Extreme. The team take to the half pipe for another spectacular show.

4.30pm Monster Trucks. Make some noise with the 5 tonne beasts of the Extreme Sports world.

Edited by MaXsteri