Onza Carbon Flat Bar

Bruiser1

First off, "Last visit Dec 22 2005", daaamn it's been a while. I pretty much had to ask this queston only here though.

I'm getting that Tryall stem for stocks, and don't wanna get the usual boring flat bars so I got thinking about those onza carbon flats. What's the general opinion on them, are they strong/last a while? I pretty much have to get a bar with a lot of sweep, since I broke my wrist my Tryall bars are just painful. I'd love a set of the Onza risers, but they're still too flat for what I'm looking for.

Oh and supercycles has the flat ones for like 35 gbp, which is about the same price if not cheaper than zoo/echo/bt/tryall on this side of the pond. What are they like in terms of shipping overseas, and getting orders sent out quickly? Any other shops carry these bars?

Thanks

For shipping and general delivery stuff supercycles are a bit hit and miss :( go for www.tartybikes.com/co.uk (i forget). i havent had any experiance with the bars although the zoo! ones are very popular! as for the carbon bars i don't know, i think someone snapped a pair a few months ago...

Dont forget the bars have an oversised clamp sise of 31.8 mm. Make sure the stem can take it.

I had my bars for ages and had no problems, i've also never seen a pair of these snap, only the raisers have. They're a great buy. (Y)