Www.ebuyer.com

Trials Boy

Hi,

I'm going to order my new ipod soon and i saw the Video Ipod for £190 so i'm getting that, has anybody delt with ebuyer before? If so could you say what the service was like please?

Cheers. (Y)

I have, but I only bought a set of lights and stuff. Only time I have heard bad stuff about 'em is when people place large orders and they they get a complete box of crap.

i've bought tons of stuff off them, and on the whole its being perfect.

however, on some big orders they sometimes gets certain items mixed up or just not included at all. I never recieved a set of headphones for example.

But out of all the things i've bought, it's been 99% spot on.

And they use city link, which is a rubbish courier imo, but you should be fien as-long as you make sure you are in when they arrive (you can pick the date an everything).

i've bought tons of stuff off them, and on the whole its being perfect.

however, on some big orders they sometimes gets certain items mixed up or just not included at all. I never recieved a set of headphones for example.

But out of all the things i've bought, it's been 99% spot on.

And they use city link, which is a rubbish courier imo, but you should be fien as-long as you make sure you are in when they arrive (you can pick the date an everything).

Much appreciated, Thanks

i bought a whole pc of them (all diff parts to build) only one thing wrong was harddrive was wrong size but if youtry put things back it takes a while as if you buy from dixons in your town or that u can go back next day.

Go with it and hope nothing goes wrong. If something does go wrong its a nightmare to sort out 'cos they dont publish a phone number and only sort it by email, which is a pain in the arse IMO.

Apart from that, theyre good. Expecting some bits from them tomorrow actually :) (touch wood)

Your wrong there Tom. they do have a contact phone number.

they still tell you to use the RMA form though. But if your mega irate you can still talk to real people, I only had to ait about 15 seconds to get answered too.

Had the wrong spec mobo sent to me as part of a bigger order, got it turned around within about 4 working days, which int the end of the world.

Single item orders are unlikely to go wrong anyway.

This order of mine was the first error in about 5 multiple item orders.