Blackpool Ride.........

Waynio

Me 'n' Savage will probably be turning upto the moon rocks at dinner time ish, will be there most of the day from then on.

everyone and anyone welcome.

should be a good bash. Spoke to a few people at the today trial sunday aobut it, hope to see most of you there.

Waynio.........................

they shouldnt bloody let you out of college!!!! hahahaha

Liam, you get to lovatts or summit and il tek you. simple as that, just need a bit of fuel £££.i can take upto 4 people, theres 4 seats and 3 spaces on the rack. BUT iv had 4 bikes on the rack before, one has to hang off the back (Y):):lol:

Waynio..........................

what b*ll*x thee all talking bout.

riding blackpool to me is on them god damn rocks ont front, n work down...........towards where ever it is. i dont really care about where i ride, just wanna find some tech lines.

half the crack heads in blackpool will have lines of coke laid out for people already.

the place im thinking of is moon rocks, but then go "AWAY" from the pleasure beach bit, is that what you lot are talking about???? where the rocks turn more into walls???? :S more "street" orientated???

Waynio..............................

what b*ll*x thee all talking bout.

riding blackpool to me is on them god damn rocks ont front, n work down...........towards where ever it is. i dont really care about where i ride, just wanna find some tech lines.

half the crack heads in blackpool will have lines of coke laid out for people already.

the place im thinking of is moon rocks, but then go "AWAY" from the pleasure beach bit, is that what you lot are talking about???? where the rocks turn more into walls???? :S more "street" orientated???

Waynio..............................

yeah your right that is all right all about the crack heads and all, norbreak is the other way from the pleasure beach and the tower so you won't get lost .Have fun (Y)

edit: after the walls it turns back into some sort of moon rocks but norbreak come after that all and its alright to ride there so its all good in the town of blackpoo

Edited by rickyb

Jay u slag, i finish my exams for 3:30 so i will see you down wherever, hopefully norbreck as it's more street not natural but hey we will see tomoz. (Y) i think i will get some piks aswell

Edited by JASON CLARK