Shipley Glen

fruitbat

Anyone riding anywhere nice on Sunday in my local area, not gonna organise a ride but mingle in with anyone who is already out, if enough people wanna go somewhere might see about sorting one out, post away lads

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

Wayne-wont be out in the evening as im going to a BBQ so daytime only

Pat-Yeah Glen or some street will be good if your in the area-let me know

Sam-Southhampton is about a far away from me as you can get in this country so count me out bud

Frooty

Bad news, i wont be out riding due a bad blister about the size of a 50 p piece on the sole of my foot after some football in the sun today, not a happy bunny cos gotta wait for it to heal now....fooker!

Hope anyone who goes has a good time

Frooty

Fruitbat your a FAT sell out!!!!

il show you football, ask morton and lovatt how good our football practise has been the last few days :D(Y) mint, we will arrange a "footy" gathering this week, go down to marley to have a knock about if you want?

pat street does sound dirty but not as dirty as you by the sounds of things :lol:

if anyone is in the "local" area of yorkshire and fancies riding out in keighley for some "natural" rockyard riding, there more than welcome to join me at my personal rock fest place. full of nice big boulders and nutts lines.

Waynio..........................

haha sell out, how you work that out wayne ill never know

As for a game of footy im more than up for it, well outta shape and its a pretty damn good way to get back into shape, was well fooked Saturday.

Wheres Marley btw?

Frooty