There Should Be An Event

Haha every member of TF in once place. Wonder how that would go.

For a start there's thousands of members, it would be like a small town shoing up.

Then there'd be the people who live to far away, which would probably be 80% of the people.

I think the DJ rides get the most people together.

Haha every member of TF in once place. Wonder how that would go.

For a start there's thousands of members, it would be like a small town shoing up.

Then there'd be the people who live to far away, which would probably be 80% of the people.

I think the DJ rides get the most people together.

i would agree with that, but then again, its mostly people down south, notherners do show but not the majority of them.

demon_trials

I think theres just over 10000 members now.

Imagine the queues for riding a section.

:lol:

Not quite sure what trials-forum you visit, but there is certainly not 10,000 members on this one.

Also, there is probably not even 400 active members, and only 20/30% would come anyway.

An 'event' also requires a lot of funding, a lot of commitment, and a shit load of time. Neither do Tom and Danny posess. :P

It does sound like a really good and fun idea but simon how will it be expensive in anyway, all that might be expensive is the money for the train.

What i think he means is like everybody off trials forum, well the mojority of them, all meet up in say london and everybody from trials forum ride london for the day.

I would be up for it anyway.

As for the fighting between the non validated and admins and mods. They have got find out whos who first. :shifty: . After all there is over 10,000 members. :lol:

Dan.

i was wondering on my way back from school wouldn't it be cool if trials forum had an event and have all of trials forum come to it but no just a ride i mean a big event

sorry its just my idea in my head

What i think he means is like everybody off trials forum, well the mojority of them, all meet up in say london and everybody from trials forum ride london for the day.

Please stop digging yourself into this endless shit pit. Please. If not for you, but for the sanity of everyone else.

:lol:

Not quite sure what trials-forum you visit, but there is certainly not 10,000 members on this one.

Also, there is probably not even 400 active members, and only 20/30% would come anyway.

An 'event' also requires a lot of funding, a lot of commitment, and a shit load of time. Neither do Tom and Danny posess. :P

There must be far more than 400 surely, not exactly 10,000 but easily 4-5000 i reckon

There must be far more than 400 surely, not exactly 10,000 but easily 4-5000 i reckon

I said active. There may well be nearly 5000 members, but not every single one is active. 400, 600 at the up-most.