Joe Baxter Natural Video

joe b

Hello, it's about time i released a new video, dont you think? :P Well even if you don't think so, then tough!

Click here...

The filename is 'Joe_Baxter_Cleanbikes_5.mpg'.

Would like to thank all the people who filmed for me (Squince, Bendee, Biff, Joe, Danny, Mike). And i would also like to thank my sponsors for all the help i've received from them! (Y)

Cleanbikes

Secndlayer / MySpace Secndlayer

Please download the video and comment. As much critism as possible please! As long as it's valid and constructive, i dont mind.

Cheers,

Joe :) .

Hey Joe

Just Downloading it now Will edit when done (Y)

EDIT:

Amazing video Joe

You have improved so much since your last natty vid well done mate (Y)

And that massive rock at the end of the vid looked well scary lol

Looking forward for your next street vid because you know me i love street.

Keep up good riding :)

Cheers Mike

Edited by MikeHayes

Hey,

Cool vid there as always joe, last clip, i think a mate did that gap from were u finished down to opposite rock(near to were u panned down to see the drop), and its no joke he has it on cam corder.

Keep up good riding joe, see at next trial hopefully.

Steve

beasty vid sexy boy...loved it, some really good lines in there...quite long too (Y)

i saw loads of improvement from your last natural vid (Y)

The editing was really good, riding was really good, the whole vid was minta (Y):D

cant wait for your next... street i hope...i prefer watching them ^_^ but thats probs just be me :P

Phil

Edited by GU_TYPHOON

Looking forward for your next street vid because you know me i love street.

you no me i dont usally like these natural vids lol but it was oright (Y) ...get a street vid done soo though pal

but yeh street for the win :P:)

Was quite enjoyable for a natural vid :P

Wanner see your nest street video, as this one will be a surprise :)

cant wait for your next... street i hope...i prefer watching them ^_^ but thats probs just be me :P

You know what, Phil? For some strange reason, i don't think it is just you that prefers my street videos to my natural ones! :P Ah well i like street and natural just as much. They are both amazingly enjoyable to ride!

And, yes, my next video will be street. Should be a month or so (Y) .

Thanks a lot for all the good comments. I want more comments telling me what could have been improved on the video...

Cheers,

Joe.

I liked that, probably enough to say that I preferred it to your most recent street one. Dunno why though I just find i can watch it at more different times 'cos the song/ridings more sortof relaxed than your street one where I found I had to be really hyped to ride before I could watch it.

Dunno why i said all that but meh.

(Y)(Y)