Dragon Illusion

Clawz114

I've noticed a few people have been saying they want the dragon illusion in madmanmikes topic "optical illusion" Just to let you know that i have made one and it is very easy to do. just follow the link below and print out the sheet. all the instructions are written around the dragon cutout.

http://www.grand-illusions.com/images/arti...sion/dragon.pdf

Yeah, and the situation isn't going to get better without them being told really is it?

Yeah NMC is here to find the guys who deserve to get validated, however, it doesn't mean that it SHOULD be messed up/filled with crap

The reason being is that NMC is Trials Chat/Rides/Locations/CHIT CHAT and Sites Vids and Pics.

Basically all of the seperate forums the members have rolled into one- apart from FS/WTD.

Edited by Siders77

The reason being is that NMC is Trials Chat/Rides/Locations/CHIT CHAT and Sites Vids and Pics.

Basically all of the seperate forums the members have rolled into one- apart from FS/WTD.

Yeah but what I was getting at was that this has/is currently being discussed in at least one other thread in NMC, so a chit chat style topic on it already, and therefore not requiring another thread again