My New Purchase

pollocks

orange zero fella trials geometery ;) well i say trials its more of an old school trials bike from before all these mods came along from back in't day lol

i'd rather not say how much fella as i went over budget on it and that was 250 lmao

ah well budgets are ment to be broken :D

cheers fella am well chuffed its the bike i thought about instantly when i thought about getting back into trials and hey presto ebay saves th day :D woohoo

i always wanted one when danny holroyd was running one so its almost at the spec i want too i just want either a king rear hub or a hope bulb decisions decisions hmmmmmm

either way it'll have to be uber bling lol

I seem to remember them doing a few 14" Zero's too? May be wrong, I didn't commit seat-tube measurements of stocks from the 2000-2002 to memory :P

I think the first ones may have been 14 inch actually, cos they were continually tweaking the geo of them

i think. Then im pretty sure the later ones were 12 inch only.

my bike history comes up with a

specialized hardrock proper bottom of the range from about 1998

then i got a side kick frame when these came out and swapped the bits over

which i then sold frame only and bought a sunn trials bike which pretty much a less a custom frame with the bottom bracket serial number of "trials" which i thought was pretty cool

i sold that and gave up ridding when i discovered cars and beer lol and they pretty much sapped all my money and time as well as the girl friend so i gave up ridding

but now am wanting somethign to do as well as the gym for fitness reasons i thought i'd start riding again so heres my bike for just that :D woohoo

i hope this bike rides very similar to my old sidekick really as the sunn never rode quite as well in my eyes

can't wait till i pick it up on the 1st a nice run out in the rs turbo and a quality bike to eb picked up can't wait :D