New Wheels Need Some Help

new_to_trials

hey

getting new wheels i got 250 to spend i was thinking

front hub- hope xc disc in red

front rim- tryall Fluro Front 20 or Florescent VIZ front rim 20 in pink or white

rear hub-Echo in purple

reasr rim- tryall Fluro Front 19 or Florescent VIZ front rim 19 in pink or white

really going for unique colour and what rim should i get or if any one have any other rims that are better

thanks sam

Good idea, I think you should get:

Echo hubs in whatever colour you like...

Tryall flouro rims or wait 'til new zoo rims come out and get those...

Might even have some spare dosh...

Nathan :D(Y)

thanks for all this i still have till the end of this month because i get paid onzaboymark i was think of the matalic red echo rear and fornt wheel in red what do you lot think of that

or this

1x Try-All Rear 19" ( 32h, Red)

@£35.00

1x Echo Front 20" ( Red)

@£30.00

1x Hope XC Front Disc Hub (32h) ( Red)

@£37.00

1x Echo Screw On 20" ( Red)

@£60.00

2x Mutiny Plain Gauge ( Black)

@£20.00

2x TartyBikes Wheelbuild (No parts supplied)

@£20.00

1x ZOO! HS33 Pads

@£18.00

Sounds like a plan, yeah. I just reckon in a month or two loads of people are going to end up stripping/spraying/selling their fluoro rims just 'cos the novelty will wear off and they'll be left with gash looking rims, whereas with "regular" coloured rims, they've got more staying power. White and red is usually a pretty tasty combo though, so just think about what you'd like, make sure it's good quality componentry, then go nuts :)

Sounds like a plan, yeah. I just reckon in a month or two loads of people are going to end up stripping/spraying/selling their fluoro rims just 'cos the novelty will wear off and they'll be left with gash looking rims, whereas with "regular" coloured rims, they've got more staying power. White and red is usually a pretty tasty combo though, so just think about what you'd like, make sure it's good quality componentry, then go nuts :)

Thanks for that and i think echo and tryall and hope and the best

Christ!... That will look absolutely gash. Even though some of the colours are nearly the same eg. red and purple they will look horrible mixed. :( If you are going to get coloured parts you need to get the exact colour for each, if you want your bike to look nice.

Thats my opinion, anyway.

Cheers,

Joe.

just get plain hubs eg: black,silver then you can swap and change your rim color without your hubls looking wank,

i say go for black hubs silver rims and silver spokes, it will stand out as most people have wak fluro rims :)