Ashton Justice Mod

Billy

Well, my friend is looking to start riding trials and he wants a mod. At my local bke shop, they stock the Base T19s and the Ashton Justice mod. Basically, I don't know too much about mods and I'm not sure what to advise him on. If someone could take a look at the specs on the Base website - www.basebikes.com and give me a hand, that'd be great. If these thing aren't worth the money, should he just go for a T-Pro or T-Mag from Tarty? He absolutely does not want to go second hand either, and is looking to spend no more than £400-£500.

Ta very much

I would prefere the t-pro to be honest.

A guy came to skatepark on an ashton mod an it wasnt anything special to look at and the parts were naff!

the parts are alleged to be a bit on the shitty side - i've never had one though.

theres a guy on here ( bikerdude2004uk ) I think he had one fairly recently, maybe pm him to see what he thought of it?

To play safe I'd go for a t-poo and replace the forks cos they're too heavy.

The standard wheels are sound (good rims (Y) ), cranks appear to take plenty of shit without breaking and you get maggies which are nice if you don't like fiddling with your brakes every 20 minutes.