Shin Pads.. My Legs Hurt So Badly! (pic Inside)

fordy

I ride with someone who has those pads - there really good. BUT in weather like we've got at the moment, apparently, they are unbearabley sweaty.

Also I don't know if its just him (haha) but they absolutely stink of sweat and cheese and stuff :sick: . Nothing a washing machine couldn't sort out though ;) .

:cheers:

Edited by Mr_Tensile

I have some Fox pads, they are abit exspensive but they do the business and look the business.

Here is link: Fox Shin Guards

Al

I have them and so do three others that i ride with, they are really comfortable and dont restrict leg movement which i think the knee and shins may do, the fox ones are easily fastened simple using velcro (easy on and off) also are washable too (Y), they are fairly padded and are made out of a nice fitting fabric which is important to ensure you get a shinpad that fits correctly to increase the fitting feel of them when used.

I would go for the fox ones really are great shin pads to be honest, and not overly expensive mine have lasted ages too.