Were To Get A T-rex

supercycles address is on its website , its in notts i brought my T-mag form their and it was good no problems with service or anything but id go to the shop if you were to buy one since their e-mail and response time is pretty poor i sent a e-mail about 2 months ago still no reply but they're loosing money so never mind lol

Supercycles

Hope that Helps will

do you have to buy a t-rex i think there so ugly, but isnt super cycles the main onza dealer give them a look

(Y)

they are minging yes, but ride pretty damn well if you are into the long bike stuff, and are solid as fook, only been a few break so far out of......fooking loads :)

just do mail order matey, tartybikes are incredibly quick and got my zoot to me the next day, whereas supercycles were disorganised and promised me my t raptor(ohhh back in the day) within 2 days, i phoned up and it still wasnt built up...and it arrived another 2 days after that but was shoddily built up