Tensile Freewheel

jake201

This tensile free wheel has hepled me gap alot further as it has the exta engagement of 60.

The lock ring has not come lose yet witch is good because it was alot of hassle tightening the old 1 up every hour.

It has two sets of ball bearings witch keeps the freewheel running nice and smooth and helps to eliminate flex witch can cause skipping.

Its only £35 on tartybikes.co.uk its worth the money i guarantee!!!!!

(Y) :wink2:

In reply to marcus all you need to do is get a centerpunch(or screwdriver with a little posidrive head) and tighten this inside face of the freewheel(closest side to bike) you tighten it by spinning it anticlockwise.

If you had of search there would have been no point in this topic as everybody should know the inside and out of the freewheel by how many discussion topics there have been about this certain freewheel. But anyway good post with correct spelling and good punctuation, the only thing is you spelt which wrong but anyhow a good post (Y) keep it up.

Edited by watto

Couldn't agree more Jake, had mine about 2 months now and haven't had a single problem with it, nothing has come loose and 60 ep's for 35 quid you can't go wrong. Although i was looking at it today and it does look near impossible to get off as the depth for the bb tool has massively decreased as the freewheel has tightened.

Dan

Edited by Dan-Gadd