Calling Everyone Who Has Seen Tokyo Drift

Dr Greenthumb

hey all

I've got the soundtrack from the fast and the furious tokyo drift, but there is still a song i'm after.

In the film it's where the black guy shows the other guy his car in that weird carpark thing, the song goes like "my life be like ooh aah ooooooooh aah" and that's all i know.

Any help much appreciated.

ooh ooh mee 2! whats that song called when he finally gets the drifting good and is racing or driving with they japanese guy down the mountain then he turns the steering wheel and the camera spins and goes to his first sorta races in the dark and he wins? quite a simple bassline but quite deep.. :S

cheers :D

aye mr man has it right up there its

Grits - My Life Be Like

nice to see some people still have taste for good music :lol:

Yes indeed, i love it. The teriyaki boyz do a couple of songs on tokyo drift, japanese rpa/hip hop, well good.

You don't happen to have that song do you? The software i use to "acquire" :shifty: songs won't work

Im after a song off that, its the first ever race in the film, the race is the one where who ever wins gets the girl and they end up both smashing there cars.?

Anybody know what its called ?

Dan.

i have seen it but my minds gone blank to that song, is it the one which goes ...its almost over now, almost over now...?

What is the very first song in the film? it starts off as some guy rapping then into a woman singing like 'could be sitting taking lunch,the news will hit you like a punch its only monday!' if anyone has it and could send it to me over msn i will love them eternally forever (Y)

zoo baby!

What is the very first song in the film? it starts off as some guy rapping then into a woman singing like 'could be sitting taking lunch,the news will hit you like a punch its only monday!' if anyone has it and could send it to me over msn i will love them eternally forever (Y)

zoo baby!

The songs called six days remix but i can'nt remember the artist :(

ooh ooh mee 2! whats that song called when he finally gets the drifting good and is racing or driving with they japanese guy down the mountain then he turns the steering wheel and the camera spins and goes to his first sorta races in the dark and he wins? quite a simple bassline but quite deep.. :S

cheers :D

:(