Danny Macaskill Kills Another Frame (pic)

brainchild

Today at 2pm Rat Race during trials demo Edinburgh princes street gardens doing a touch up to taxi roof

(for the 50th time) smashing the window in the process...nice.

IPB Image

So what else do you do when this happens at a trials demo...

yes you do a backflip off the taxi (and make all the parkour guys look really shit in the process)..nice.

IPB Image

Jesus christ. Tapping a taxi... :blink:

I very much hope that filming from this demo is going to be in the 'Extended Family DVD', Mr. Brainchild, especially of the frame snapping! :P Wonder what he will choose next.

Cheers,

Joe.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 16 2006, 12:09 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I very much hope that filming from this demo is going to be in the 'Extended Family DVD', Mr. Brainchild, especially of the frame snapping! :P Wonder what he will choose next.

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by brainchild

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 16 2006, 12:09 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Cheers,

Joe.

oh yes its all gonna be in Extended Family and i doubt it will be the last time we see danny killing a frame.

He has is replacement 'Insight' frame comin from tarty bikes this week..

If you look in the second photo you can see where his back wheel was mashing the door..and the missing window..nice.

Ahh, thats good to hear, then :P . Will have to gather about £10 or £15 together for this DVD... :D

Cheers,

Joe.

Tell me thats not the same Taxi we rode on in Bristol............ :lol:

The parkour kids at the Bristol RatRace were doing loads of flips off the Taxi there, guessing there weren't such good ones at Edinburgh.

Hope to see you lads again soon sometime. Did Danny take his pink fluffy suit thto Edinbugh aswell? :P

Rich

Tell me thats not the same Taxi we rode on in Bristol............ :lol:

The parkour kids at the Bristol RatRace were doing loads of flips off the Taxi there, guessing there weren't such good ones at Edinburgh.

Hope to see you lads again soon sometime. Did Danny take his pink fluffy suit thto Edinbugh aswell? :P

Rich

yeh man its the same taxi..although it dont even start now so i dont know how they are gettin it down to manchester for the next demo!

Danny did have his pimp suit on at the party afterwards..crazy boy!