Need Help

Ra964

i swapped my 2005 hs-33 maggie for an older raceline that I think is a hs-33 but don`t realy know what size of a master cilinder it is.....so i would be very thankfull if you could tell me what brake it is

what i realy want to know is the size of the cilinder 14 mm or 16 mm or larger (N)

post-7389-1153128425_thumb.jpg

That be an original HS33 Raceline you have there sir! Same as the brakes which grace my bars (LOVELY)! Probably someone on here who knows the piston size but if not I'll check my handbook when I get home tonight and let you know!

Never heard of HS22 though??

Davey

it looks to me that the cilinder is 16.......i saw a hs-22 with this kind of lever, i`l just have to measure-it....i`l bled-it tonight with water......if you would like to help me my id is ratrial on msn or ra_trial on yahoo

thanx alot m8ts

yep 16 mm piston but it`s ok....i`m looking for a 2004 lever to make some tunning, i`l take the lever body and put the lever on a 14 mm lever body so i`l havve more leverage and a 14 mm piston so lotts of stopping power :P