My Latest Video ! Garden Trials !

$IL3NT.

Yo guyz after alot ov movies and batteries for my crappy can i have made a half decent video well i think so any way :ermm:

its 1 minit 38 seconds long :P

tell me what u think ?? :o

http://media.putfile.com/Deans-Garden-Trials

mate your good for two weeks worth, i cant backhop because some chav cut my hose to my back brake (N) keep it up

sorry to hear about your brake man !! i hate little bastards who brake peoples bikes. :angry:

glad u liked the video though. took me bout 2 hours to get that clip of the gaps at the end lol :D

yeah i am the guy who transformed the gimp shogun, cool that u recognized me lol (cut off the seat post cleaned the bike up etc..) :P

I dont think i belive that :ermm:

Why? It doesn't take long to learn to pedal hop. I taught a mate to do it in a couple of days and after 4 weeks or so he was doing 3-4 foot gaps between pallets.

Edited by Krisboats

what a rubbish vid!!!

Thats a bit harsh :o

I thought it was a pretty good vid saying he's only been riding 2 weeks

but i don't like putfile because it stops while its loading all the time (N)

And I love what you've done to your bike it looks well nice (Y)

thank you for all the positive comments :D

yes i am new, but i ride as much as i can all day, that is why i am getting better faster. My wrists and hands are killing so much !! :(

i edited the video to make me look better than i am :P. I took out all the failed attempts and trust me there were alot, it took me about an hour to get the clip of me actually doing the gap that was only about a foot wide :P

what a rubbish vid!!!

please could you tell me how it was a rubbish video so i can improve on it when i make another one :S

sorry about putting the video on putfile what site could i put it on so it doesnt cut out when loadinng ? what about youtube ?

and the music was music i like but if it is not the music that you are in to theres nothing i can do about that :S

-CRED- Thank you for noticing the changes to my bike, i see u have read some of my other topics :D

Edited by $IL3NT.

That is a good video seems as you've only been riding 2 weeks! The bike however you may consider getting a new as that bike will hold you back quite a lot. And also i think the music in the video went rather well and finally in my opinion sign up for eengoedidee link as they are pretty good with videos. Keep it up (Y)

That is a good video seems as you've only been riding 2 weeks! The bike however you may consider getting a new as that bike will hold you back quite a lot. And also i think the music in the video went rather well and finally in my opinion sign up for eengoedidee link as they are pretty good with videos. Keep it up (Y)

thanx man !! yes i really do want a new bike it will do for now though because i have no money but i have started work so ill start getting money next thursday but its an apprenticeship :P so im only gettin around £45 a week which is pretty crap but in a few months when i have enough ill get a new bike ( a good one )

and from now on i will use the site u told me for my videos if its better than putfile (Y)

i didnt realize putfile was so rubbish i dont get and unexpected pauses in the video but the only problem is now and again it will take a while when buffering :P

thank you for the advice, glad you liked the video :D

thanx man !! yes i really do want a new bike it will do for now though because i have no money but i have started work so ill start getting money next thursday but its an apprenticeship :P so im only gettin around £45 a week which is pretty crap but in a few months when i have enough ill get a new bike ( a good one )

and from now on i will use the site u told me for my videos if its better than putfile (Y)

i didnt realize putfile was so rubbish i dont get and unexpected pauses in the video but the only problem is now and again it will take a while when buffering :P

thank you for the advice, glad you liked the video :D

:P Dude, that is why it pauses halfway through the video ;)

If you want i can give you some tips on editing future videos when i'm on msn next. Keep up the riding, and have you got that crankarm and front cog sorted out yet?

what a rubbish vid!!!

I am terribly sorry about this , as this wasn't me that rote this BUT i know exactly who it was on that note.

Once again sorry and i personally thought it was very good , and were you at the brechin stunt show as i am sure i seen that bike but with the seat but as you posted you did cut it off.

Thanks Aidan

Edited by chisholm