Day Out In Mabo

It was ok i suppose. The music was the best thing in it. Riding was ok. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either.

right so let me get this staight?? what makes good editing ?? we tried to do it without hardly any editing as you are more consertrated on the riding itself. so what makes good editing?????

right so let me get this staight?? what makes good editing ?? we tried to do it without hardly any editing as you are more consertrated on the riding itself. so what makes good editing?????

What are you talking about i said the editing was good the music i liked. I didn't think the video was bad it just didn't thrill me. Riding is suppose to be like woow but it was just like any other video.

If you want good editing just look at some other videos. The Danni Holroyed video thats on the forum right now thats edited like a god. Or (just so i can big up my friends) Caps last MJC video not the one with matt.

Edited by boris_on_trials

here's a little vid of saturday in mabo (mablethorpe) ..ma lucas and micko.

tell us what you think??

linky :D

Helmets please lads you only have one head :Dlol...well adam i dont realy know about this vid it was preety funny and not bad ridein for u lot lol

The riding was ok there was some good bits like the gap to rail i think thats good because i love doing and seeing people do rails. Personally i think the music did not go with your riding. And last but not least WEAR A HELMET even though you may look like a stupid d*** you would rather be safe than sorry wouldn't you. And also one more thing the video wasn't enthusiastic it didn't look like you was trying so next time push yourself as far as possible. :helmet:

Edited by BIG L