Easymobile

Spikenipple

Hey all,

A friend of mine referred me to EasyMobile (a new UK network) which have decent prices and some good deals on at the moment.

Basically you pay £1 for a SIM card and you get free stuff with it.

The promotion they had on when I bought my SIM card was £10 free credit, but in the end I got £31 free credit B)

At the moment you pay £1 for a SIM and get 1500 free texts!

I just thought i'd point this out to everyone cause it's a brilliant deal, as texts are 5p to anyone in the UK and calls are 15p per minute to any UK number whatsoever, which kicks the arse off of every current UK Pay As You Go network!

If you do decide to buy a new SIM from easymobile, pleeeease refer the number 07962489563 :)

Edit: Here's the Link which I kinda forgot to put up :P

Mike

Edited by Spikenipple

Bah, good but not as good as o2. 300 free texts a month on top of your 10 pounds credit. Plus all the little extra hidden surprises. Like for example i got a text throught the other day, when im at home i get free calls to other o2 customers or landlines! I have to top up all of about 10 pounds every 1 and a half months-ish. Easy mobile sounds good, but for low profile users.

Unless ive read your whole post wrong and you actully get like 1500 free texts, then thats fooking wikid, oh, and whats the benifits of reffering someone ;) ?

Buy it by tomorrow and then activate it when you get it and it'll still apply.

Unless ive read your whole post wrong and you actully get like 1500 free texts, then thats fooking wikid, oh, and whats the benifits of reffering someone ;) ?

Yeah if you sign up you actually get 1500 free texts.

When you refer someone, you get £5 credit and they get £5 credit :)

Bah, good but not as good as o2. 300 free texts a month on top of your 10 pounds credit. Plus all the little extra hidden surprises. Like for example i got a text throught the other day, when im at home i get free calls to other o2 customers or landlines! I have to top up all of about 10 pounds every 1 and a half months-ish. Easy mobile sounds good, but for low profile users.

Ditto. Currently my phone is locked aty £54.70 and will not budge, free texts, calls, internet access! Can't complain :P btw, its been locked for about 2 months now...and I use it a hell of a lot!

i'm with them

i'll never, ever leave orange, not ever. i flirted with 3 for a year and it f**king sucked - despite the cheapness.

my only real issue with the new cheapy ones (tesco particularly) is what it costs me to phone the fckers, i hadn't paid 40-50p a minute for a phone call since about 2002 til my sister went on tesco mobile - it doesn't cost me that to phone bloody vodaphone and they're the dirtiest mobile scumbags the world has ever known..

The latest offer is now on, where you pay £3 for a SIM card and get £33 free credit!

The referral system still applies so you're welcome to bash my number in: 07962489563

Notice though that it's £33 free airtime rather than credit so can only be used for calls. Still awesome though.

• 2 weeks later...