Tensile Uci Cranks Rubbing On Frame

JohnBanks

Hello,

I've just bought some new cranks (uci legends) they are on a fsa bb and now they are rubbing on my frame(t-pro).

I have no back wheel on at the moment because its not arrived yet so wen i put my wheel on will it bring the frame in or not my hub is a profile mini cassette?

Can you help John

there should be a reasonably even gap between the frame and cranks on both sides

do u have a bottom bracket spacer fitted between your frame and bb? if so try removing it, that should shift the bb more to the non drive side.

if there is little in the way of clearance on both sides then you will need a wider BB. unless anyone has a better idea?

hi

do what xris_x said if that doesn't work. if you have an old isis bb hanging around it should have a little spacer on each side of the axle, if so take one off and put it on the side that it is catching and this should bring it across enough.

court

Hey,

Well when you put you're wheel in it will move it but only very very sligtly. when i tighten mine i see my frame move but not that much.

If it still doesn't work then you may need to get a longer bottom bracket. BUT if there is a spacer on the drive side take it off and screw it right in. May work.

Also you could try putting an old bb axle spacer on . or modifying a normal washer to fit you're bottom bracket axle and this also might work.

Hope that was a help.

get back to me if it still isn't working.

Thanks Aidan