Www.alanscott.me.uk

zanneslover

Hi guys

I am starting up my own trials specific website. I am looking to aim the site at complete noobs all the way to vetrans. I have got some good feedback so far and am looking for some more! So if you guys have any ideas PM me or or goto http://www.alanscott.me.uk '> http://www.alanscott.me.uk

Look forward to the feedback!

Alan

I have got some good feedback so far and am looking for some more!

On what exactly? 2 lines of text, a bright yellow and white background, and a google search box?

Maybe actually do some more the site, then ask for feedback.

Its like me going "look at this house i'm building", and i point to a cement mixer.

Just, no.

On what exactly? 2 lines of text, a bright yellow and white background, and a google search box?

Maybe actually do some more the site, then ask for feedback.

Its like me going "look at this house i'm building", and i point to a cement mixer.

Just, no.

Sorry I didn't word that very well. I don't want feedback on the site, the stuff there is just as a holder on the space(name is going to change too just using an old webspace of mine). I am after what people would like to see appear on the site. I have had people asking for bike reviews, how-to's (trashzens kind of thing) alot of people want a bit of everything that is around but in one place. A few have asked for another magazine style site, more updated than the odd few out there. Things like that. I only put the link there for the guys to email site admin.

Sorry for the confusion guys!

Edited by zanneslover

I'm surprised you're even thinking about starting one to be honest.

Especially if you're 18ish years old?! It's more of an immature idea around here really.

There are decent sites up already. I'm not trying to 'kill the idea' 'cos anything adding to the sport is obviosuly a good idea.

But how about TrashZen?

That's one of the best sites out there. And that actually is aimed at n00bs to Pro's. Including Pics, Vids, Tutorials and more.

You can't really beat it really. You'd be better just advertising it more :)

I'm surprised you're even thinking about starting one to be honest.

Especially if you're 18ish years old?! It's more of an immature idea around here really.

There are decent sites up already. I'm not trying to 'kill the idea' 'cos anything adding to the sport is obviosuly a good idea.

But how about TrashZen?

That's one of the best sites out there. And that actually is aimed at n00bs to Pro's. Including Pics, Vids, Tutorials and more.

You can't really beat it really. You'd be better just advertising it more :)

Thanks for the input. I do agree i have used TrashZen many a time. It is a fantastic website. I am trying to do something different and haven't quite come up with the right idea yet. There are so many sites out there I just wanted to try incorporate a bit of everything and have it one place! I may still have to knock this one on the head!

Thanks for the input. I do agree i have used TrashZen many a time. It is a fantastic website. I am trying to do something different and haven't quite come up with the right idea yet. There are so many sites out there I just wanted to try incorporate a bit of everything and have it one place! I may still have to knock this one on the head!

www.onesupertrialssite.com

You could try doing something trialsey that no one has thought of yet (nothing comes to mind).