Best Mod Out There..

Willsey

what would you guys say is the best mod out there, because im thinking of going to a mod now, from a stock.. i prefer the bike to be longish.. wel just not to short, and preferably without a seat... so wha do you lot think would suite me best? Im liking the look of the new onzza t lite though..

True enough, but it's not one of the longest out there :P

The Zona Zips are 1045mm WB, so they're the second longest mod you can buy. However, the frames don't cost much, so it may be worth a crack, just in case you don't like mods so you won't lose too much money when you sell it on? They ride really nicely too, and they're pretty good quality, so you can't really go wrong with them :)

True enough, but it's not one of the longest out there :P

The Zona Zips are 1045mm WB, so they're the second longest mod you can buy. However, the frames don't cost much, so it may be worth a crack, just in case you don't like mods so you won't lose too much money when you sell it on? They ride really nicely too, and they're pretty good quality, so you can't really go wrong with them :)

Are you blind Mark?

I got warned for hinting my bike was for sale in NMC (N)

Yes but you most certainly havent pulled dude that was crude even for this time of night

That wasn't a 'I've pulled' line, it was the guy from the Fast Show* who always gets the wrong end of the stick...

*For the younger TF members, the Fast Show was a lot like Little Britain. But funny.

lol! welll thanks for all the replies guys but i think im going to go for jaffas Tlite... i love it... so as soon as i get the extra money for my bikes.. i will pay him up..

so if anyone is interested in a speced out T rex (blue n silver) or a REALLY speced out BMX.. contact me on my email or msn ;)