The Spell Checker!

Willsey

Well this isn't a totally pointless post because..

I am mildly dyslecsic and find it hard to think of some words of my head, so i normally search the word in google and then find the correct spelling :$

I end up saying this on every forum i go to, and now i have seen your spell check mod, i am sooo grateful!

I demand everyone to use it!

Thank you so much for it lol, it makes reading so much more pleasant :)

I will be installing it on both my forums soon and will be encouraging everyone to use it!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in my recent posts, but now there is no need :P

Thanks again!!!

Willsey

its good that you use the system to its full extent (Y) At least you put effort into your posts by getting the correct spelling off google before now, Unlike some of the worst examples on the forum that always use text talk. Nice one, keep up the good posting.

Yes well its annoying when people are speaking in text or Ub3r l33t language... hard to read and just plain lazy.. i used to speak in text talk on MSN and some forums, but not now as it slowly got to me and i was starting to write it in school coursework and stuff, which of course wasn't good! thanks for not going out and taking the piss ass i do try :Plol

I love dyslexic's. They have the best natinol association ever. THE DNA = the natinol dyslexic association.

Does anybody get there little joke.

For people who don't. They've spelt there organizations name wrong. It should be the NDA.

Dyslexia- A learning difficulty where words are often spelt wrong.

Edited by boris_on_trials

Post 1

Post 2

Please explain to me, why you put so much effort in to the layout, in your first post. Whereas in the second one, it was kind of appalling?

Might just be me being gay or something and being overly picky. But if your going to put so much effort into the first one. You should of carried it on, and you could of possibly been validated... :-

Love Lee :P

Well i do try.. I'm not the best speller and i don't really see the point in putting every bit of grammar correct like "I'm" or "wasn't" (although the spell checker does do it pretty well) but i do feel the need to spell correctly and appropriately.. i type before i think sometimes so, some of my posts may come out a little wrong, so i check them quick, before i get lured into reading another topic that i put my point across in lol.

My spelling and punctuality isn't perfect, but nearly with this mighty fine spell checker is making it close to it :P