Can The Moderators Help Please

seann

if the date you showed is the date you joined you wont have been validated

you only get validated when admin feel you are a credit to the forum and have usefull information or guides to helping others

if we all got validated when we first joined there would be a forum full of crazed nutters :P

You joined after the validation process came into action and have only made 21 posts, most of which are pretty crap and lacking grammar. Just make some good posts and throw a few full stops and capital letters in and i cant see any reason why you shoudlent be validated. You have been here since 2004 so that shows your not just here too piss people off and be a general pratt :)

You have been here since 2004 so that shows your not just here too piss people off and be a general pratt :)

Sorry but your wrong there dude.

My computer was broke and i moved house thats why there is such little posts.

I am 22 why would i want to be a twat.A few people on this forum know me spunkeemonkeyboy,anal teflon,bongo they know i am not on here to be a twat

Try just putting more effort into your posts. Just posting "nice" or "thanks for that" isn't really a great way for us to see what you're like? Equally, may wanna check out the guidelines, specifically about the "Indecent materials" bit, hint hint?

Sorry but your wrong there dude.

My computer was broke and i moved house thats why there is such little posts.

I am 22 why would i want to be a twat.A few people on this forum know me spunkeemonkeyboy,anal teflon,bongo they know i am not on here to be a twat

If you read the post he wasnt emplying that you was a twat, He was saying that you have been on here a long time and that proves you are NOT a twat. All he was saying is that you have no reason too be validated as you have only made 22 useless posts and too jsut put a little more thought into them.

Matt

if the date you showed is the date you joined you wont have been validated

you only get validated when admin feel you are a credit to the forum and have usefull information or guides to helping others

if we all got validated when we first joined there would be a forum full of crazed nutters :P

yes i agree (Y)