Brake Boosters For Magura Direct Mounts

old_boy_rider

A little help please from those in the know, my bike has a set of HS33 on the rear directly mounted to the frame (no adaptors). I got hands like a gorillas and still find the brake a bit soft so want to fit a brake booster to improve the feel - does anyone know if one that fits easily ? Thanks.

A little help please from those in the know, my bike has a set of HS33 on the rear directly mounted to the frame (no adaptors). I got hands like a gorillas and still find the brake a bit soft so want to fit a brake booster to improve the feel - does anyone know if one that fits easily ? Thanks.

I kind of understand what your talking about but i've never seen this before,

would you be able to post a picture up?

if you want a booster that fits easily go for a 2 bolt (as aposed to 4 bolt) booster i hate setting up four bolts, i would recomend the echo team booster 12mm thick :o it's an absolute beast of a booster! and should stop any flex i had one for a while and it was incredible!

if you want a booster that fits easily go for a 2 bolt (as aposed to 4 bolt) booster i hate setting up four bolts, i would recomend the echo team booster 12mm thick :o it's an absolute beast of a booster! and should stop any flex i had one for a while and it was incredible!

Yeah, these boosters are monster's.

But remember it's not the thickness of the booster that stops the flex, it's the width.