New Bike

bbt

Hey, ive started riding 20" and moved to 26" but recently weny back to a 20" because i felt that i could throw it around more, im riding around on a da bomb at the moment but looking for something new. I like the T=pro but not sure what to get, could anybody help? please and thank you

Lukey D

"good things come to those who wait" (meaning stick with the stock, it may be a bit harder, but it pays off in the future)

What he said. (Y) I had moved to stock,and whilest i had a stock i brought a koxx mod and i thought in a few week's ill see which one i would like best....Turn's out it was the stock because once i got used to that i could throw that around more than the koxx.Get a stock dude...You wont regret it. :)(Y)

It depends on how tall you are if your riding a 26", if i was you i would have a go on a t-pro and see how it feels , see if it is the right geo for you then make a decision. :) hope you make the right decision :rolleyes:

Adam. (Y)

Do what he says mate (Y)

Deffinately stick with stock. Im regreating(sp?) getting a mod after about 7 months.

Stocks feel so much nicer to ride in my opinion

But have a go of other peoples bikes and see how they feel then if you like it, switch if you dont, stick

Edited by Ewannnn

ModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModMod.