Ipods

plainlazy84

not really trying to justify it, Im just trying to point out that Im not one of these wow kids which Rich seemed to be suggesting.

why you so bothred that if you buy an old one, the new one might come out soon after then?

just buy the old one?

if you weren't botherd which version you have, you wouldn't of started this thread, instead you would of spent the time going out and buying any ipod you could get, which has more memory than your baby one.

see what i mean now? i ain't saying you personally are a 'wow kid', mearly that you're a hypocrit.

me?? i would of if i could,

where the hell do you buy decent second hand bmx completes from?

nowhere is the answer, cos i've tried.

dunno what that has got to do with anything anyway, please show me exactly where i said i personally wouldn't buy the best i can for my money?

plus, buying the best of something straight off, and buying a new version of something every time it's released is a completely different thing.

do i buy new bars when they are released even when mine are fine? no, do i buy a new frame every day just cos one has been released? no, do you have a valid argument here at all? no.

me?? i would of if i could,

where the hell do you buy decent second hand bmx completes from?

nowhere is the answer, cos i've tried.

dunno what that has got to do with anything anyway, please show me exactly where i said i personally wouldn't buy the best i can for my money?

plus, buying the best of something straight off, and buying a new version of something every time it's released is a completely different thing.

do i buy new bars when they are released even when mine are fine? no, do i buy a new frame every day just cos one has been released? no, do you have a valid argument here at all? no.

Fair enough

To the rest of the post, where in here did plainlazy state that he was buying the new one, because its the new one.

His old ones full, he needs a new one, he'd rather wait til the new model is out, rather then pay the same amount of money for less product.

Wouldnt you be a bit pissed if you paid £40 (random figure) for some new bars then 2 weeks later the new version comes out.

Also with the new versions coming out, the previous versions will be lowered in price :o

So in answer to your last question, yes, I do have a valid arguement.

Why not just have the past problems solved and have that be the end of it though?

I'm not too sure If your talking just about ipods or in general, but thats just.... well.... it defeats the whole point of technology. If big companies didn't constantly develop stuff, ok, sure, you wouldn't have to buy new stuff every couple of years... but we'd also still be writing letters and keeping our food in a pantry. It sounds stupid, but adding cameras, touchscreens, more storage is the way everything will go - every single product in the world naturally progresses, or it will just get left behind. If you fixed the problem and left it at that sony walkman would still be king, it played music afterall. Is that bad? Not really, but you'd still be paying as much as an ipod for one, if it was top-of-the-line still ;)

At the end of the day, I'm always slightly bemused how passionate people are about this kind of thing - If you want one, buy one, enjoy it. If you think it's the Evil corperations (who afterall are just businessmen) out to steal all your money, then don't buy one and the problem ends there!

why you so bothred that if you buy an old one, the new one might come out soon after then?

just buy the old one?

if you weren't botherd which version you have, you wouldn't of started this thread, instead you would of spent the time going out and buying any ipod you could get, which has more memory than your baby one.

see what i mean now? i ain't saying you personally are a 'wow kid', mearly that you're a hypocrit.

Jeez, you ask a simple question in this place.....

As has already been said, it would be bloody annoying to pay £180 on a new mp3 player only to find out that x weeks later a newer better (the function of it not fashion) comes out for the same price. I just want to get the most out of my money- common sense really?

For christ sake i probably will be buying the current model anyway! Im not that bothered- but for the sake of a few minutes of my time asking a simple question on here just to see if anything new was coming out, why the hell not?

I really cant be bothered to type any more on the subject. Im closing the thread because it has gone some what off topic.