Axel Nuts

twisted

Cool. If you've got a bike shop anywhere near you they should be able to help out. You're just after a set of nuts for 10mm axles (or 14mm if they've buggered up the setups now? Pretty sure they're normal though...), which are the generic axle size, really. If you need a 15mm spanner to do them up they'll be 10mm axle and if it's more than that it'll be 14mm, so just try that I guess...

Cool. If you've got a bike shop anywhere near you they should be able to help out. You're just after a set of nuts for 10mm axles (or 14mm if they've buggered up the setups now? Pretty sure they're normal though...), which are the generic axle size, really. If you need a 15mm spanner to do them up they'll be 10mm axle and if it's more than that it'll be 14mm, so just try that I guess...

Mark that aint precisly right because my back 10 mm hub uses a 17mm spanner to undo and do up.

Mark that aint precisly right because my back 10 mm hub uses a 17mm spanner to undo and do up.

I think Mark means that if it's say, a T-Pro wheel, it'll have 10mm axels, so it'll be those nuts he'll be after. Which usually take a 15mm spanner to tighten/loosen.

If he has a T-mag wheel (Sealed bearings) then he'll need the ones that take a 5mm allen key (in the picture Mark posted).

If it's like on the old T-Birds (not sure if the new ones are like that) where they have a 14mm axel, then hell need wheelnuts for a 14mm axel. - Usually a 19mm spanner.

I'm in such an advise-giving mood today..what work does to me..