Birmingham

Fishy

hey guys, i only live in evesham.id b up 4 getting the train there n coming out riding if thats k wv u lot.what sorta time u going?n cud i met u at a train station as iv never bin to brum before.is it good riding?

tom

(Ps if i cud have one of ur numbers or sumat so that i got some way of getting hold of u in the likely event i get my self lost or sumat stupid.)

nice1

(Y)

hey guys, i only live in evesham.id b up 4 getting the train there n coming out riding if thats k wv u lot.what sorta time u going?n cud i met u at a train station as iv never bin to brum before.is it good riding?

tom

Riding is pretty damn good, and we normally meet at the station at a gap seeing as most people come by train, however i have never found this gap so it cant be that easy to find...

Come on people, we need a big ride to make up for Joe's small, err, wheels...

Edited by adamtrials

hay all i will be there i hope. my mates giving me some urbans satday so if i get them i will be at new street gap around 11 to 12. anyone got a front maggie i can buy with all the bolts and stuff for v mounts thanks also my numebr f anyone wants it is 07928050960 (Y)

what bout all the worcs crew.i tried ringing fat mike but his fones always off.ne1 no if he's got a new number?

yeah come on people lets get a big ride on the go.

ne1 no bout trains. ill have to go from evesham to worcs n then change to brum i think. is it direct from worcs to new street station.is that where everyone is meeting. n what sorta time will everyone b there 4?

tom

what bout all the worcs crew.i tried ringing fat mike but his fones always off.ne1 no if he's got a new number?

yeah come on people lets get a big ride on the go.

ne1 no bout trains. ill have to go from evesham to worcs n then change to brum i think. is it direct from worcs to new street station.is that where everyone is meeting. n what sorta time will everyone b there 4?

tom

fat mike wont be going i dont think.

hey monkey-style. seeing as your the only person who i can get hold of do you recon you could meet me off the train at new street station.what sort of time ru planning on geting to brum by?

tom

ye dude i can meet you at new street. i will be there about 12 to half 12 i think.