Onza Zoot

mop

rofl waffles, no there isn't i supose you could botch one if you really wanted though, but why?

I ride my bike to and from work, so it can come in hand then, well its just nice to sit and roll down a hill, rather than standing, lol

You can get a seat for zoots, they have the right holes like the t-rex. Mine didn't come with one, but i spose if you asked where you buy it from to supply it with the seat im sure they would...

Excellent bikes btw, bar the bottom bracket and uber low bar and stem combo. (Y)

I seem to remember seeing either a t-rex or a zoot with an onza mini seat attached to it somehow,

needless to say it looked about as attractive as Ann Widdecombe in a bikini...

Maybe you could bodge an Ashton seat on somehow?

Edited by adamtrials

I seem to remember seeing either a t-rex or a zoot with an onza mini seat attached to it somehow,

needless to say it looked about as attractive as Ann Widdecombe in a bikini...

Maybe you could bodge an Ashton seat on somehow?

I'm attempting that very soon.

If you do opt for getting a trials bike, and want 24", get a leeson frame, and build up for that. OR a Iolo I've heard nothing but good thing about these frames, custom frames, so you can fit a seat, but also keep the aspects of trials with it. (Y)