Oh... My.... God!

Krisboats

Okay i put this in the best of the internet thread but i think it would be more greatly appreciated if it had a thread of its own.

Individual clip of the big-ass wave

I want to think he rides out of it at the end but i'm unsure, what do you think?

Oh my sweet jesus!!!

I went and found a torrent and DL'd the entire movie....totally blown away by it!

Definately worth it people, very definately worth it.

Another amazing film Ive seen before, Riding Giants. Probably a torrent for that 2 :-

Makes me wana learn to surf...

M@

yeah the billabong dvd is a minter! just wondering, are there any other trials riders that surf? because i do and i'm the only one i know that does both.

i'm coming home from florida on the 2nd sept, then i'm off to morocco on the 4th for a lads surfing holiday! i'm so excited! my mums going be pissed, i've been away for 4months, then she gets to see me for 1 day before i'm off to africa for 2weeks.

so buzzed (Y)

It really really is genuine fella, the whole film is crazy. They spend 3 years scouring the globe riding the biggest waves they can find, we're talking 70-100 feet high. The footage is absolutely sick, was totally blown away watching it. Must've cos Billabong an absolute fortune funding it all!

M@

I dont get it, I was in bondi beach for 2 weeks. One of Australias most popular surfing resorts.

Anyway me and 2 other lads I was with bought surfboars for $80 each. We surfed like 2 days solid, like on the beach for 5 hours. I got used to it and managed to actually 'ride' a wave and kept it reponably constant. But all you can think about it not falling off, listening to the wave and watching where it's going not trying decking yer sen.

There was some really good people there as well, they just do some spinny crap and deck them selfs. It's alright for a week, but then it got really boring and we sold our boards to some other backpackers well more of a trade, 3 boards for 2 24 creats of jd and coke and 1 24 creat of tooheys.

It's like CLS or any trials rider doing some awesome line then falling off and decking himsen on the floor.

I found it really boring just to watch as well. I guess it's just not for me.

Edited by Adamm