Maggis

clarkyz t mag

Woo Hoo for me! I joined before the validation system was even invented! Woooo

God I suck

Anyways, I guess people will complain about bad grammer as we all want TF to keep its high level of greatness. So the sooner we tell people about their mistakes or whatever, the sooner they can contribute to the number one trials forum in the world! - Trials Forum!!

Tarq

I'm sure we can all understand if he's got dyslexia but it he's just talking like that because he chooses to write like that, thats where the problem is, dude, it doesn't take much more effort just to type you instead of 'u', please, for the forums sake and to stop you from being bad mouthed/never ever validated TYPE PROPERLY :)(Y) , and as with the other posts actually helping you with your problem, they're right, clean the rim and make sure the pads aren't dirty/ worn out and maybe get a grind on it and or some softer pads(maybe both if you're feeling flashy).

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

LMAO! wos rong with tards :S

does this have anything to do with trials bikes?????

No-one knows, because they can't read the first post!

I think he's saying his back brake is shit, and wants to know what he can do to improve it?

Although he didn't tell us what set up he has...

It really does help if you type like I am, nt lyk dis al da tym... see?

It will get your question answered much quicker, and wont turn out like this thread has.

On topic: Try cleaning your rim. I use some oven cleaner stuff mum has, works reaslly well.

Also take your pads off and file/sand a little bit off them, so they're all clean.

Works for me. (Y)

No-one knows, because they can't read the first post!

I think he's saying his back brake is shit, and wants to know what he can do to improve it?

Although he didn't tell us what set up he has...

see thats a proper answer! my mate uses water and antifreeze??? this mite be relevant because i think he said something about water bt we wil nva no lol :P

Edited by 20inchsuperstar