Which Are The Strongest 26" Cranks

fezza

You're getting "bored" with your cranks? :huh:

'Burns are the best I'd say.

ye im bored of the look of them. the massive bashring doesnt help but since they are over two years old i thought i might aswel get new ones

if your getting bored of them buy one of the mini middleburn bashes and paint your cranks in pretty nailvarnish...red or something..lol

other wise get the ones that are already done so you dont have to buy nail varnish...the zoo ones,adamant,czar,gu etc etc..the cnc family.

max.....

Edited by max-t

Raceface turbine LP's, best cranks ever, lifetime warrenty + cheaper and lighter than burns, they also look better

my bro rode them for a few months and snapped them. due to a "complication" he couldnt get another pair through warranty. cheers for the suggestion anyway

Raceface turbine LP's, best cranks ever, lifetime warrenty + cheaper and lighter than burns, they also look better

That pure bull s**t.

I snapped a set in less than a year and when i sent them back they said that i was using them for the wrong type of riding, plain and simple RaceFace suck.

Get a set of Middleburns, best cranks ever.

EDIT: i meant stick with Middleburns.

Edited by bob87