Is There A New T-pro

melvin146

hi all

right i used to have and onza t-pro 2002 and it was pritty gash( loose headset, bent cranks, bent bb, bent spokes, buckeled wheels, dents in frame etc) but the thing is i am shocking at trials (shockingly bad)

i sold it to some dude in glasgow, and havent riden trials since (well a few times on my mates heatsync/ koxx), i have also riden the newest t-pro (2005 model the one with hog rims)

i was gunna buy one cos i got on well this it but my mate said that there might be a new one coming out soon but i only have about £400 to spend, so...

what is the best place to start learning trials and is there any desent tecniques(or however u spell that word)

cheers chris

Edited by melvin146

I'm a retard. :)

The t-pro has undergone a colour change from a greyie-green to a greeny-grey. But i've not heard of any kind of significant change.

Go up to your mate and say to him " I pitty the fool " in a Mr. T voice and slap him round the face with a sea bass. :)

There is a few new frames floating about, but i don't think any of these will replace the t-pro. And even if they do, i doubt the price will change at all.

Edited by JT!