My New Frame Coulour

matt!

:o

That looks ace.... All black looks so gooooooooooood!

Get some black rims and that would look beut!

And maybe a little red light at the front like Night rider :P

IPB Image

That looks lush!

Do you think it rides better with different bars?

Edited by Mr_Python

IPB Image

That looks lush!

That is the nicest bike I have ever seen.^^^ :o

Yea, I reckon you should get some black rims or spray your fluro rims (Y)

Haha nice idea (Y)

wow! smart! if i were you.. i would go steal.. all black! so them rims need spraying or swapping... have you got anymore plans for it yet?

ehh, you swaped monty bars for zoo? :huh:

yea got a couple of plans such as king on back, new back rim, few other bits, yea i swapped monty bars for zoo lol there to short, i love my new zoo bars my bike rides totally diffrent,i not sure about black rims though, too many people got balck rims but they do look smart, what do you think about the rims goin black people??? (Y)

:o

IPB Image

That looks lush!

Do you think it rides better with different bars?

yes it deffinatly rides better and diffrent with these new bars :rolleyes:

That looks really nice , i think i will upgrade to a zona and do something similar..

yea there a realy nice frame...

Edited by matt!

the frame colour before looks nicer because the bike stands out more, you should have kept the colour of the frame the same and done a different colour to the forks. new parts look better than the old ones!

ben :D

cheers dude, erm yea the Yellow did look good but scratched easily and strated looked a bit tatty but i did like it, to say my frame was only that coulour for about two mounths i wanted a change.

black looks tons better in black bit bright before B) also how does the zona zip ride, i have a monty 220 and im thinking of buying a zona

personally my zona has improve me loads my friend in all moves, especially sidehops and gaps, i suggest gettin one,also gaz m said his zona was amazing to aswel as squince..

Hairy muff, If you need the length, but I don't know how anyone can actually like having bars that wide, My monty bars are just absoutley perfect, never felt bars ive liked so much.

i love having wider bars so much comfyer on back wheel, yea monty bars are good but zoo bars are so much better, in my opinion...

Looks good in black but every sod has black now.

Yellow looked different, makes you stand out (in a bad way aswell to pikeys etc)

lol aint seen many black frames what dont come in black such as zona, what do you mean stand out in a bad way?