Zona Zip?

I-LUV-TRIALS

Well i did have a zona zip, and i loved it at first, improved my sidehopping so much, but i then got bored of it and decided to spray it matt black, still it did not make me want to ride the bike anymore, i have now gone for a ko-bike km1 (see Trials-Uk for more details), i will post a review on here after i have rode it for a while.

Me personally though, i would not really advise the zona, it just gets boring, for some strange reason everybody sells them after a while.

Dan.

Well i did have a zona zip, and i loved it at first, improved my sidehopping so much, but i then got bored of it and decided to spray it matt black, still it did not make me want to ride the bike anymore, i have now gone for a ko-bike km1 (see Trials-Uk for more details), i will post a review on here after i have rode it for a while.

Me personally though, i would not really advise the zona, it just gets boring, for some strange reason everybody sells them after a while.

Dan.

ive got a monty 220 and i got bored with that so sanded it down to bare metal and polished it but im still bored of the way it rides and thats why i was looking for a different type of frame bit longer and lower with a high bb hieght

ive got a monty 220 and i got bored with that so sanded it down to bare metal and polished it but im still bored of the way it rides and thats why i was looking for a different type of frame bit longer and lower with a high bb hieght

That's just what i did i had a monty hydra but it snapped on chainstays so i got a zona and for 160 even if you do get bored its not the most expensive frame in the world.

Hope this helps you Matt Rushton (Y)

I suggest you use the search button as there is so many topics about the zona zip.

this is a true statement, but he looks new to the forum,obviously hasnt read the "new member? read in" by tomturd....

Edited by matt!