My Bike Collection

A!!

Just been out and got some pictures of all my bikes before it started to rain.

And here they are: Haro F2, 04 Gasgas 125, Thumpstar with some upgrades and finally my Gu Typhoon short.

IPB Image

My Gu

IPB Image

I started out on motorbike trials and the Gasgas was my third bike. It is all standard apart from different renthal bars, lights removed, flexible mud guard and different gearing.

We got the thumpstar to race around go kart tracks, as my dad knew a few work mates that race them, but he hasn't used it much so i get to ride it. The parts we put on were: barkbuster hand guards, sava supermoto tyres, Five-0 rear shocker, takegawa CDI unit to remove the rev limiter and we smoothed out the manifold for better gas flow.

Got the Haro pretty recently and it's great fun, the bike is pretty cheap and cheerful, but it's my first bmx so i didn't really want to spend much. It's all standard apart from the paint job, which i did myself with a paint brush and airbrush :-

And Finally my Gu, it's the short version. Its got a onza hog front rim with creepy crawler, echo 05 rear rim with creepy crawler, zoo cranks with vp pedals, eno freewheel, echo tough bar with hifi stem, onza lite guy forks, front magura louise disk and rear hs33 with brown koxx bloxxs.

fork me someones parents are loaded!!! i wish i had that setup when i was 15!!!

Gas Gas = f**king lush!!!! looks sick!

Gu = Tasty, get some bendy forks though

Haro = looks quite nice for a cheap job

Thumpstar = looks good, look like a lot of fun

Grass = looks nice, needs a lil trim though (same with the hedge) :P

Very nice, what is the GU like to ride and how much did you pay for that gas gas because thats mint!

I love the GU rides really nice, it's easy for backwheel moves and is really flicky and easy to chuck about. Did take me a bit of time to adjust to it though after having a t-pro for a while, with the high bb and all.

The GasGas at the time was about £3700 i think, but as i had a Beta 80 at the time i traded it in against it, as the Beta was in good condition and signed by Dougie Lampkin, so the GasGas was a fair bit cheaper (Y)

fork me someones parents are loaded!!! i wish i had that setup when i was 15!!!

Gas Gas = f**king lush!!!! looks sick!

Gu = Tasty, get some bendy forks though

Haro = looks quite nice for a cheap job

Thumpstar = looks good, look like a lot of fun

Grass = looks nice, needs a lil trim though (same with the hedge) :P

I have been interested in trials from the age of nine when i got my first trials motorbike, and later on i decided i wanted to start push bike trials as well so i started on a pretty cheap bike, but have just upgraded since.

When you say get some bendy forks for the GU what kind of ones did you mean? Its got the onza forks on because i swapped the front end from my old t-pro on to it, so it saved me from buying new forks.

Ye the Thump is great fun, had many a good time riding with mates that have them, just razzing around fields and over some jumps we have. Although i have had some pretty nasty crashes on it. I ended up highsiding at a go-kart track going into a corner at about 40mph, and recently i went out riding in the rain with the supermoto tyres on, it was great fun for a while with it sliding everywhere, but i lost the backwheel going round a corner and slammed my left knee into the swingarm and it has never been right since, it aches a lot when it's under pressure >_<