Biggest Gap You Can Do?

_Owen.

What is the biggest gap you have done? you probarly will not have measured it but if you have then i am interested to know. i have just set up a 5 footer in my garden and i was well chuffed when i made it (N) ( that is level, no drops just 5 feet across). 5 feet sounds good to me but i was just curious to see if you have done any bigger or smaller gaps. (Y)

Edited by owentrialsman

flat to flat i have done 7ft static on a onza hub lol i was well chuffed with that, also i was chuffed because i out gapped my mate when he was rollin and i was still out gapping him when i was doin it static, rollin gaps though if i push my self about 7.5ft as ive just got new bike and still getting used to it

u lie sam u ahve been riding for about a yr

So he's been riding for about as long as you've been spelling?

I can gap like 6 foot or something. I seem to find i can gap whatever i need to gap, within reason. i've pushed to 7' if theres something to aim for.

I can gap about 6 foot flat to flat. I done this about 3 weeks after starting riding, in my back garden. Dunno about drop gaps, i have never tried one! but i would reckon about 5foot maybe?

From Lee

you sure lee? just like, i struggle to get over 6ft consistantly now static, and seeing as you have ridden for a grand total of fag all time i have the choice of 1)being impressed or 2) completely not believing that :P

also, its easier to do bigger drop gaps, for exampleeee the railway station gap i did?

my biggest static was a touch over 7 foot, and my biggest rolling wasnt far off 9 back when i rode alot, trouble is, maintaining that kinda standard of riding is welllll hard with a full time job and other things to do :( i think im back to begginer levels again :$

Erm.. no i haven't been riding full trials MTYRonza.. i had a chavvy mission prodigy which i hated so i left it for a year until i got money and bought my Aorta so offically that isn't riding if i haven't been trying to do trials hops and that etc...

Sam.

I hate these topics, because its such a bitching contest and everyone just assumes your lieing...but in the good reason of the topic (being able to see where you stand compared to everyone else) il answer your question, just under 10ft flat after 2 years of pretty constant riding.

I hate these topics, because its such a bitching contest and everyone just assumes your lieing...but in the good reason of the topic (being able to see where you stand compared to everyone else) il answer your question, just under 10ft flat after 2 years of pretty constant riding.

you have any clips of this or even piks, clips would be better though, if you can do that flat to flat static thenfair play man :P

Not saying you can't do it just would like to actually see it because it's so big.

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe