What Are Good Pedals To Use

liam_thornton

If you go for v8's look for some wellgo copies, only about eleven pounds.

Azonic x pedals are supposed to be good and look very swish. But are a lot more expensive. Around 50 i think.

If you are looking at that price, might be worth loking at the Dmr v12's. Or some Shimano mx30's if they are still produced.(Been a while since i looked at pedals.)

Pedals to last you a lifetime of trials abuse = shimano dx pedals http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=547

Yer but the pins fall out well easy and are about 1mm long...

Mate has some on his bmx, only had them about 5 months and they're f**ked!

Best pedals are without a doubt anything in the DMR V series.

Also, you could try the welgo copys. Alans do a set of welgo magnesium pedals, with Ti axles for £69.99

They weigh a mere 150g!! :o:D

http://www.alansbmx.com/product_info.php?p...c9fb39586fbbb5f

Only good though if you don't hit your pedals alot (Y)

Its a shame Club Roost dont make their Traction pedals any more :(

I have had mine for a good 3 years now, bearings are still smooth, and even spikes arent too blunt. Still getting loads of grip!!

If you could find some, would highly reccomend. They were only about 30quid new when they first come out. You neber know, someone might have a set hidden away somewhere.....

Tarq

Hi

could you recommend some good pedals to use on a 20" trials bike that are not to exspensive because i have got onza vp pedals and they always bend and break (N)

thanks

yoyo LI

hahaha

i'd say that if you went to dentons they could help you to choose some nice plastic pedals! :lol::lol::lol::D

c u soon bud!

love ben!mahhahaha

I use V8's.

The pins come out if you knock them a bit, but they're replaceable. I just have no idea where you get more pins from...

They're really grippy, especially from new. Just grease them up (You should get a small syringe full of grease) and let them bed in.

Buit of a bitch to service because of all the tiny bearings.

All in all, great pedals!

£21.99 from Halfords. (Y)

I see alot of people reccomend V8's, which is fair enough.

But maybe its just me, I went through 3 pairs in like just under 3 months. Bearings kept buggering up, and on a couple of them, when I ripped out a pin or two, it took parts of the pedal with it :S

Tarq

I have some V12's which are VERY good, but absolutely smash your chins to bits! I also have V8's which are much better I would recommend V8's not V12's ;)

hmm...explain (Y)

Considering they are the same pedal, just one has sealed bearings and the other doesn't... ;)

Edited by Si-man